Thank you to everyone that made Cupid's Caper 2013 a rousing success! View photos from the 2013 event.
About Cupid's Caper
Since 1994 Soroptimist International of Auburn has held one major fundraiser a year, “Cupid’s Caper,” raising almost $500,000 to benefit our community. Local programs created, founded or sponsored by Soroptimists of Auburn include:
- Washington Women’s Employment and Education (WWEE), helping women out of poverty
- Auburn Fire Medic Foundation, supporting extra training and equipment for our firefighters
- YMCA Girls of Promise for at-risk middle school girls
- GRCC Endowed Scholarship for women head-of-households
- DAWN Kid’s Club for children exposed to domestic violence
- Soroptimist Safe Houses for domestic violence victims
- Shelter for Sisters for homeless women
Your support of our event is critical to our success and very much appreciated. Thank you!
Cupids' Caper 2013 is sponsored by:
Jo and Dario Cugini
Wesley Homes Foundation